As soon as you start to think about your business, an accountant can help you take the next steps. We can discuss your business's organization, tax purposes and operations, along with target pricing and profit margins.
Get some impartial advice from an accountant before you consult the bank. A bank will want to see a strong business plan and organized records. Let us help you get ready for your business's next step!
Does your accountant return your calls? Do you feel comfortable asking them a question? Do you feel heard? With the right accountant, the answers should be a resounding "Yes!"
· Quick Books 2008 to 2019
· Experienced with many accounting software programs and can adapt to any accounting software
· Microsoft Office Excel - Spreadsheet 2007 - 2013
· Accounts receivables, payables, and invoices billing
· Collections credit checks
· Bank statements, reconciliations, and deposits
· Month-end reports
· Quarterly reports
· Year-end financial reports